Bus Adapter allows to generate cross-platform C++ library and x86 reader/writer programs for interacting with third-party Modbus devices or for building your own.
Unlike using bare bones Modbus libraries directly, the software generates a thin, strongly-typed portable interface that decouples caller’s code from the details of data encoding, pointer arithmetic and other error-prone logic.
- Generates portable API and reader/writer programs from a model
- Uses static memory allocation
- Enables configuration of data and code footprint
- Supports configurable, portable logging
- Allows signed/unsigned 16-, 32-, 64-bit integer and double data types
- Complies with Modbus RTU standard
- Provides serial I/O device drivers
- x86 - MacOS, Linux
- STM32 - STM32F103
- AVR - ATmega168, ATmega328p, ATmega1280, ATmega2560